Carbex i-BRUSH system utilizes integrated sensors in the carbon brush, linking to an external control unit, which enables maintenance staff to check brush condition at anytime, anywhere. Operating conditions are uploaded to the cloud and can be displayed on any smart device or PC. With knowledge of remaining brush life, the future maintenance can easily be planned to secure uptime.
• Enables maintenance staff to check brush condition at any time anywhere in any smartphone or PC.
• System can be retrofitted to any existing installation.
• Monitoring brush wear, temperature, humidity, voltage drop, current distribution.
• When one of the monitored values deviates outside given framework an alarm is initiated.
• Suitable for offshore as well as onshore applications.
• All grades of carbon brush are available with the i-BRUSH design.
• The i-BRUSH plug-and-play unit does not require electrical installation.
• Quick overview of your various sites and turbines
• Secured operation
• Remote access to carbon brush operation condition
• Machine performance optimized
• Reduced site visits for inspection and maintenance
• Reduced down time
• Cost saving on complete slip ring system
• Worldwide monitoring of brushes and surrounding
• Control box with integrated Intelligence
• Alarms sent by text message and/or email
• Online data base available on secured website
• Easy access for collected data
• Easy installation – i-BRUSH a plug and play system
i-BRUSH continuously monitors carbon brushes for maintenance, saving you from costly downtime. Check the condition of brushes from your smartphone or PC–any time, anywhere–and maximize your safety and convenience.
We are the United States representative for Carbex, manufacturers of i-BRUSH. Contact us today to learn more.